When a question like this one is asked I know who to go to for the answer
- the real pros, the LM_NET. Have any of your schools or districts
developed Internet Use Policies? What about student contracts regarding
use, parental permission forms or school board policies? Our school
district is interested in developing the aforementioned for all grade levels
but would like to know what has already been tried, successful or not. If
you can head us in the right direction, please reply directly and if
possible, send copies of your efforts via snail mail.
We all thank you in advance.
I'll post a HIT with results if desired.
Beverly Frett
LMC Director
Robert Clow Elementary
Naperville, IL 60564