A resource for citing electronic resources is "Bibliographic References for
Computer Files in the Social Sciences: A Discussion Paper" by Sue A. Dodd.
Chapel Hill, NC: Institute for Research in Social Science, University of
North Carolina, 1990

It is available by anonymous ftp from host: ftp.msstate.edu
Directory:/pub/docs/history/netuse; filename: electronic.biblio.cite
Cheri Quillin____/\/\/\/\_____A Virtual Librarian...Catalyst for Change
Lamar High School - 503 Maple St. - Lamar, Missouri 64750 - ph. 417-682-5571
email  xvd000@mail.connect.more.net   Fax: 417-682-3420

I have misplaced my sample sheet but I will find the name of the book
I recommended and send another message.  If I find my sheet I will type
in the samples at that time.  Sandy Haggstrom ftslh@aurora.alaska.edu

LM_NET Archive Home