Dear Fellow LM_NETTERS, One of my chemistry teachers came to me the other day
requesting assistance in creating a collaborative lesson with her honors
chemistry class.  She wants to use technology, particularly the Internet, in
theis lesson. Unfortunately chemistry was my WORST class in high school so I'm
having some trouble being creative.  If anyone has any ideas-particularly
resources available on the net--I'd really appreciate it.  If there are enough
pfluger@admin.aces.k12.ct.us       Thanks! Anita Pfluger Stratford High School,
Stratford, CT

LM_NET Archive Home