I have a social studies teacher who requires that his gov. class send a
letter to their senator or representative.  I finally convinced him to let
them e-mail to them. ( he hates computers, and his response was that the
envelope and stamp was part of the assignment)  What I need to know is
if senators and presentatives reply to e-mail.  He wants his students to
get a reply.  This is first tentative attempt to use the internet and I
really want it to work out.  If any one can answer this send directly to me.
Many Thanks to wonderful group.

Johnnie Frisbie
ksmarc@coop.crn.org
Maranatha Academy