To "Connected" Librarians Everywhere:  I will be doing a presentation at
Midwinter on strategies for advocating school libraries.  I would like to
include several anecdotal success stories from libraries around the
country.  Have you rec'd a grant?  Do you have a program or service of
exemplary merit that has made a difference for kids?  Do you have a
success that has been the school library media center CENTRAL to your
school, your student, your community?  Share your successes--your librry
will be credited in my remarks--as will my connecting source for
information--the LM_NET.  The remarks will be presented to an audience of
multi-type librarians--public, academic, special, school.  I feel it is
imperative that the message be positive, point to the SLMS as leader and
the SLMC as a place where info. access is the beginning to critcal and
creative thinking.   ?s, comments, stories???Send a reply.  Debby

<dcoleman@blackville.sc.fred.org> -------------- 33.21.57N, 81.15.57W
                     Deborah Roberts Coleman
             Director of Library/Media/Technology Center
    Barnwell Elementary School, Barnwell, South Carolina  29812

LM_NET Archive Home