Dear Colleagues:
 I am collaborating with a university professor and writing an article
for a middle school professional journal on censorship and middle school
books.  If you are serving a middle school media center and have had a
book challenged in the last year or so, could you please send me a short
summary of how the challenge proceeded and the title of the book.  I'd
really appreciate any help I can get (since I am a high school librarian).
I'll post a hit when I recieve some replies.
Thanks,
Elaine Steinberg
St. Xavier HS
Louisville, KY