I have a customer who is interested in getting a CD-Rom called _Cultures_.
She couldn't remember the publisher name, and the publisher had said they
won't let her preview it.  She has heard that it received great reviews,
but doesn't want to purchase it without hearing more about it.  I didn't
have any info for her, so I asked her if she knew about this wonderful,
helpful group.  I've told her how to subscribe, but in the meantime, she
asked if I would post the question for her.

Do any of you know which CD she is talking about and, if so, if it is worth
purchasing?  She's pretty new to the internet and didn't remember her
e-mail address, so if you could respond to me, I'll be sure she gets the
answers.  Thank you!

DeAnn Hoff
Mackin Book Company
mackinbk@mr.net