The 6th grade in my Preschool-6th grade school will be performing
The Egyptian Cinderella this spring.  I would like to do some cross
cultural Cinderella studies with some of the classes in the school.
I have collected a number of different versions of Cinderella and
I have the Oryx Press Cinderella.  Has anyone done this in their
school?  I would appreciate any ideas on activities or lessons at
various grade levels.  Please respond directly to me and if there
is any interest I will post a hit.
--
Elaine Donoghue
Wildwood School