Hey LM_NETTERS:
I swear that my directors will quit asking for this kind of information
soon.  We are looking for a video of a production of the play "The Wiz".
They have finally agreed on "The Wiz" as their spring production but the
movie is not like the play and they feel that any help would be wonderful.
I will gladly send you postage and handling or even send your tape right
back to you (after I copy it, of course) Thanks so much for the
information. Dianne Anderson, McKEnzie, TN
Andersond@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us

LM_NET Archive Home