Dear Lm_netters,
    The population in my k-6 school is 320.  Each teacher has one Apple
IIe in her/his classroom.  There are about three extra ones available
when needed.  Up to this year, we had a small lab with 10 DOS laptops.
Some of those are on the fritz.  Others have been distributed to
individual classrooms.  We now have 8 MACs in a room that is part
computer lab and part tv studio.  Thanks to all of you who helped me with
previous questions on software, there is quite a bit of software on each MAC.
        Question:  What do those of you with any kind of similar
circumstances do?  Right now, we are fortunate to have a lab scheduled
and manned by parent volunteers for at least three days a week, and the
teachers are enthousiastic about having their classes participate in a
lab, but we were wondering if there are other configurations going on.
        Thanks in advance.  If there are enough responses, I will
certainly post a hit.
                Tamah Graber
                Darnestown E.S.
                Darnestown, MD      tgraber@umd5.umd.edu