Hello LM_Netters,

I am considering adding the UMI and Facts on File informational databases
to my Winnebago Circ/Cat.  Presently having a six-station OPAC, separate
from the eight-station CD-ROM network, I'm looking at expanding the use
of the OPAC stations by offering these integrated databases.  I'd very
much appreciate hearing from people who presently use either series.  In
particular I'd like to know:
        1.  What your students think
        2.  If your access time was affected by the added data
        3.  The value of the products (based on percentage of full-text
            articles vs. abstracts and cost)
        4.  Which UMI version you're using (Select, Resource/One, PA Library)

I'll post a hit with results; thanks!

Deborah P. Lowenburg, Librarian
Pleasant Valley Middle School
Brodheadsville, PA 18322