I recieved this message today.  Thought it appropriate to post to LM_NET.

For additional information, send a message to Geri.

From:   IN%"geri@vis.co.at" 25-JAN-1995 04:04:41.93
To:     IN%"K12ockzr@vaxc.hofstra.edu"
Subj:   Mandarin Europe

Dear Rita,
I've been reading your messages on the list for about a month now, and
thought it was time to identify myself and ask some questions.  I'm Geri
McMahon and I'm Head of Media at Vienna International School in Vienna,
Austria.  I tried to send a message yesterday to the list, but I guess I
didn't understand the proper procedure because it was sent back to me with
the message that I was not authorized to mail to list MANDARIN from my
account.  I'll look into this more today.  I was trying to let other
Mandarin users know that there are Mandarin sites in Europe as well as the
US and to add a personal regarding a job opening here (mine).  My husband
and are are interviewing for other overseas positions and it would be
wonderful if I could find someone who is familiar with Mandarin to step into
my job.
I would be glad to give more information, and thought that the list was a
great way of letting people know of a wonderful opportunity to live and work
in Vienna.  Please let me know if you think this is appropiate.
Thanks.
Geri McMahon, Vienna Int. School
via PING, the one and only Personal InterNet Gate !
PING Vienna, Austria           contact info@ping.at

LM_NET Archive Home