Our home economics teachers are currently writing a grant for computers and
software.  They would like to purchase software for an Independent Living
class as well as for Home Economics classess.  They would also like for
other persons to be able to use the software as well.  Some of the software
might eventually be installed in our computer lab in the high school.  Would
appreciate any recommendations of software titles as well as purchasing
information.  This should be software on the Jr. High and High School
level-Dos or Windows.  Thank you.  Please respond directly to me.

Jean Curtin
Keansburg High School Library
140 Port Monmouth Road
Keansburg, NJ 07734