Dear Netters,

Our library has the 11th edition of the "Abridged Dewey Decimal
Classification Guide" from 1979.  We would like to purchase the 12th
editin, but we found out that it is from 1990.

Since it is such a costly book ($88.00), I was wondering if anyone might
know when the 13th edition will be published?

If it is coming out soon, we would rather purchase that version instead
of spending money on both the 12th and 13th editions in a short amount of
time.

Thanks for your help,

Tara Morissette                         Havens Elementary School
Library Assistant/Library Student       1800 Oakland Ave
tmoriss@cello.gina.calstate.edu         Piedmont, CA 94611

LM_NET Archive Home