Hello fellow LM_NETTERS,

  I am the Teacher-Librarian (what we are called in my part of Canada)
for a K-8 school.  My colleagues who teach the grade 8 students (myself
included) are responsible for organizing the graduation for these students.

  Perhaps this question shouldn't be posed to this group.  If you could point
me to the correct group or possibly share any ideas of activities that are
done at your schools it would be deeply appreciated.  Plus it would indicate
the power of the NET to my fellow colleagues.

  What do you do for for grade 8 graduation.  Please share all ideas.  If there
are enough replies I can post a hit to the list.  Many thanks in advance.

Patricia Schiissler
Teacher-Librarian, St. Bernadette School
Regina, Saskatchewan  CANADA
INTERNET - SCHIISSL@MAX.CC.UREGINA.CA
BITNET - SCHIISSL@UREGINA1

LM_NET Archive Home