Next Sept. our school will divide and one-half our student body will
attend  a new school now under construction. Our principal has asked me
to give her some input as to what should be done with our library
collection. Should we send half of it to the new  school? Should we send
equipment? Should our school plan some type of school-wide activity that
would say good-bye to those who will be leaving? If anyone has faced this
type of situation before, and has any advice, please respond to me directly.
Thanks in advance.
Priscilla Seeley
Farley Elementary School
Huntsville, Alabama