My district is beginning the process of writing a K-12 Library Media
Curriculum.  I would appreciate hearing from any netters currently engaged in a
similar project.  I would also love to obtain copies of any Library Media
curriculum documents which you are willing to share (we are willing to purchase
the document and/or pay snail mail charges).  I will post a hit to keep the net
informed of your replies.
Thanks,
Carolyn Marcato
Library Media Program Leader
Fairfield Public Schools                Phone:(203)2558451
Fairfield High School                   Fax: (203)384-1506
Melville Avenue
Fairfield, CT 06430

LM_NET Archive Home