This position announcement is being posted to more than
one list; Sorry for any duplication. Please reply via
SNAIL MAIL only to the address given below, not to the
list.

St. Paul's School, a private secondary school in
Concord, NH has an opening for a professional
Circulation Services Librarian. The following job
announcement, which will be published in area media,
omits a couple of points that might be important for
far-flung Internet readers to know: We are a fully
residential coed boarding school with 500 academically
motivated students in grades 9-12 (Forms III - VI).
This position is a professional, not a faculty
position, and therefore does *not* require (or offer as
an option) on-campus housing. Although our School more
closely resembles a small college than a public high
school, our students are definitely teenagers and
experience with or ability to work with this age group
is important. We are open over 90 hours a week; weekend
and evening duties will be part of the successful
candidate's regular schedule.

Here's the ad that will run in print media locally:

Circulation Services Librarian

St. Paul's School, a fully residential coeducational
boarding school, seeks an experienced Circulation
Services Librarian with duties including the
following:Administer all aspects of Circulation
services; help plan, implement, and manage a fully
automated circulation system; plan and oversee Reserves
Room operations; schedule and supervise Library
Assistants and student workers; maintain statistics and
provide reports to the Librarian; provide reference
service for patrons; contribute to collection
development program. Some evening and weekend duties
required. Qualifications: Master's degree from an ALA
accredited school. Strong liberal arts education and
background; excellent interpersonal, written and oral
communication skills. Supervisory experience. Knowledge
of public services and experience with automated
circulation services in an academic setting.
Proficiency in the use of microcomputers, software, and
library computer applications. Ability to work
effectively with colleagues and academically motivated,
adolescent patrons in a demanding and rapidly changing
environment. Twelve month position, competitive salary
with full benefits package. Begins July 1, 1995. Non
smoking work environment. On site child care available.
Please send resume to:

Director of Human Resources
St. Paul's School
325 Pleasant Street