Okay, I've read all the rules for posting and I think I know what I am
doing.  I am a very new librarian and am charged with purchasing a LCD
projection panel.  We have very limited funds, a teacher has assured
everyone that we can get one for $1300...  The only ones that I have
found for that kind of money are Sharp QA-75 high resolution, monochrome
or Dukane MagnaView 200C (in color).  Does anyone know anything at all
about either one of these, also I have been told that a special type of
overhead must be used in conjunction rather than the average cheapo.  Any
and all advice, help, and suggestions would be greatly(!) appreciated.

Kay Talbott
South Brunswick Middle School
Southport, NC  28461
ktalbott@nccu.edu