LM_NETters,

Forwarding a rave review of a k-12 www page, fyi...

.....Madelynne Johnson.....Librarian, The Bush School (K-12)
                           405 36th Avenue E, Seattle WA 98112
                           madelynn@helen.bush.edu

            http://www.SeattleAntioch.edu/Heritage/HeritageWWWK-12.html

In the last couple of years a number of messages describing the location
+++of Internet resources have dropped into my "guest" mailbox and I have
forwarded those messages to the members of this list.  Since I teach both
"command line" (Unix) and GUI (Mosaic/Netscape) Internet classes, I am
always excited when people recommend new sites they have found and used
so that I can use the addresses as examples in my classes.

I just came across an address myself that I feel is so profound and so
good that I just have to share it with all of you.  If you are an
educator or are in the K-12 business in any way, you need to access the
Heritage Foundation's Antioch University World Wide Web server.  While
the home page is interesting, the "link" page is simply fantastic.  Point
your browsers at the following address:

In my personal opinion, there isn't another site like this one anywhere.

I certainly hope you will agree.

Don De Marco
demarco@guest.nwnet.net

LM_NET Archive Home