Dear LM_NETter's,
        Our school head has asked me to post the following notice of an
opening. Initially, most of the work would be with Nursery-Grade 3 students and
their
teachers; library management tasks, planning, and decision-making will be shared
with another full-time professional.

School Librarian - The Gordon School, a Nursery through Grade 8 independent
school  (a member of the Coalition of Essential Schools) seeks a full-time
librarian, starting in September of 1995. We welcome the applications of
team-oriented individuals who connect well with children of all ages, are
well-versed in children's and young adult literature, committed to curriculum
integration, and have the ability to work collaboratively with a co-librarian
and teachers.  Applicants should be computer literate and minded to promote and
 support thoughtful use and integration of information technology.  Recent MLIS
or equivalent and teaching experience preferred. The Gordon School is an equal
opportunity employer. Send
resume to:
 Ralph L. Wales, Head of School, The Gordon School, 45 Maxfield Avenue, East
Providence, RI 02914.  Review of applications will begin July 5 and continue
until filled.
--
Kathy Foulke<epgst022@llwsbe.wsbe.org>
Gordon School