A few days ago I asked for the address to subscribeto the listserv LibAdmin,
and a few people replied.  More people asked me to share the address with
them, so I am sharing the info which I received from Carol Douglass.

> Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 23:23:28 -0500 (CDT)
>
> Hello,
>       That address according to the listserv web site is:
>               listserv%umab.bitnet@listserv.net
>
> For additional information you can go to the web site.
>               http://www.clark.net/pub/listserv/lsvl1.html
When I tried this address, I got the List of listservs, but also the
information that this address is now obsolete and the new address is
                http://www.title.net/listserv

Hope this helps.--Suzanne
--
Suzanne Cane