Thank you to all of you who have written me with ideas, questions and
information about teaching library skills to  middle school students as an
elective course.  I received many letters, and planned to post a HIT.  Two
weeks ago, an 18 yearold boy, ran a stop sign and totaled my nearly new
dodge minivan, and almost totaled me and my passengers( another teacher
friend, and her daughter) I am getting better ( broken rib, and neck
injuries) and when I have healed a little more, I will post the hit.  Thank
you for waiting.
Take Care and Buckle up
Pam (glad she did) Crawford
--