I am having trouble printing my e-mail messages using Pine.  At school, I
have an old Apple IIe and all I have to do to print is press Y and my
message is printed immediately.  At home I am using the communication
package of Microsoft Works for Windows.  When I press Y, it says Print
Command Completed but it does not print.  I've played around with
Capturing and sending text, but I still cannot print.  Can anyone tell me
what I need to do to print my e-mail messages?

Thanks,
Ann Rubin
arubin@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home