I am also looking for successful policies. We may all be in need of such
in the next few months/years. E-mail to address below or snail mail
sames. TIA.

Sandy Barron                 Tomball High School
sbarron@tenet.edu                      30330 Quinn Road
713-357-3219                            Tomball, Texas 77375
FAX 713-357-3252             "making the difference with information science"

On Sun, 2 Jul 1995, Nexus User swhlib wrote:

> I am looking for copies of Internet Schhols Access Policies and successful
>student/parent access agreements.
>   Hard copies may be sent by Snail Mail to Mrs Judy Wilkes, Swan Hill Secondary
>College Senior Library, P.O.Box 1440, Swan Hill, Victoria, australia 3585 or via
>email to swhlib or swhlib@ozemail.com.au (Internet address)

LM_NET Archive Home