I would like to suggest that people NOT see the movie. I agree with the
person that said this is rewarding a movie that is not historically
accurate. No, I have not seen it, and do not intend to. I have decided this
because Disney chose for their model for Pocahantas a Filipino (please
excuse the spelling if it is incorrect.) I find it hard to believe that
there is not one Native American woman who bore any resemblance to the real
person. I hope that those people with children will consider what has been
written on the net before they take their children and/or purchase any of
the products Disney has begun selling. It is about time we started sending
Disney the message that some of us don't believe everything they do is
wonderful. (And yes, I do have a son and he does not have any Power Ranger
or Disney "memorabilia".)

Cheryl W. Stevens
Willimantic, Connecticut
cheryls@neca.com