I'm going to give a talk on the glories of LM_Net at the International
Association of School Librarianship conference in Wooster, England, on July
20.  I can't ask anyone to send greetings because I won't have a live hookup,
but it occurred to me that perhaps LM_Netters might have some questions or
requests for these school librarians from around the world.  (Some members
are American librarians in overseas schools, but many members are librarians
native to a large variety of countries.)

If you would like to send a message to the IASL conference and potential
LM_Net participants there, please send it to me before July 13.  I'll either
give your email address to someone at the conference or send you a response
myself when I return after  July 29.

Thank you very much.  I'm taking many examples of LM_Net discussions, but I
think it will enliven my talk if I have messages directly for the people at
IASL.

BarbaraW6@aol.com
Barbara Wallace
Bacon Memorial District Library