This may be an obscure request, but I would like any information anyone has on
Clyde Robert Bulla.  He is the author of many children's early chapter books,
and some historical fiction. (BTW, he wrote _Pocahontas and the Strangers_
(1971).)  Three questions I can't find the answers to are:  how do you
pronounce his name?, is he still living (b. 1914)?, and how did he go about
doing his research for his historical fiction? I would appreciate any
information about Clyde Robert Bulla. TIA. Liz

Liz Dodds
Fresno, CA
edodds@cello.gina.calstate.edu

LM_NET Archive Home