Thank you, Peter, for monitoring this listserv so well.  I participate in
a few other lists which are not nearly as well-run as this one, and every
day I have to "wade through" numerous flames and rude remarks in between
the interesting stuff.  While the Pocohontas and cyberporn in Time
magazine issues have been interesting to me, I really appreciate Peter's
gentle reminders at appropriate times to be respectful and courteous of
all opinions.  We LM_NETTERS are well-served by this informative and
helpful and yes, entertaining list, and I feel very thankful that Peter's
behind-the-scenes guidance helps to make it one of the most pleasant
lists on the Internet.  Just MHO....Wanda Cuniff in Nacogdoches, TX.

wcuniff@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home