Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!

Over time I have seen a lot of requests for greetings but I have blown off
most of them because I was "to busy."  Well, guess what?  It is my turn to
request greetings and I feel like a heel but bold as I am, I am going to
request anyway.

Tuesday, July 11 at 8:30 a.m. I will be assisting in an Internet workshop.
If a few of you could send me greetings, I would be greatful and I will
promise to send greetings to SOME of the requests I see in the future.

Thanks!!!

Alan Olson
washngtn@po-1.star.k12.ia.us
   *  Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

LM_NET Archive Home