Dear Netters,

This post is for my 75 year old mother who with my father ( also 75) are
planning a three week trip to Australia and New Zealand.  My mother and
dad are very active and are looking forward to this trip in October. Mom
has been going to her library and reading material, but she wanted me to
post a question. I have bragged to her about the wonderful
people on this listserve and she thought that you might have some
valuable advice for her.  She would like to know places that they should
be sure to visit when they are "down under."  They already have the plane
tickets and in the process of putting together the land package.
TIA.

Kathy Keck  kkeck@ideanet.doe.state.in.us
Crawfordsville High School
Crawfordsville, IN  47933