Urgent Appeal to those few LM_NET'ers that are still out there over the
summer:

I've been asked to come up with a list of how networking on a
district-wide basis will benefit students and staff.  Our plans in an
upcoming bond issue are to network all buildings (3 els, 1 hs, 1 middle
school).  We also plan to network to the Internet and have the
capabilities for our community to dial in to school resources.

Can those of you out there that have networked your district give me a
list of how networks have been a benefit to you?
My eternal thanks!  I need this list by the afternoon of Wednesday, July 13.

Ric Wiltse, Director of Technology
East Grand Rapids Public Schools
Grand Rapids, Michigan
wiltser@mlc.lib.mi.us