Cindy, I just want to warn you that our university went out for bids on
high-lumen overhead projectors a few years ago, and Apollo was the low
bid, so thousands of dollars were spent, and the overheads are dreadful!
No one likes them--they are poorly designed, very plastic, and have a
tendency to melt down where the light hits the plastic.  Of course,
Apollo may have great carts--but I would check them out before buying!
Bretford carts may cost more, but you often get what you pay for in this
world, and their carts are quality.  Wanda in Nacogdoches

On 13 Jul 1995 CFORD@RHS.NWSC.K12.AR.US wrote:

> We recently solicited bids for a/v carts and received a quote on
> Apollo carts, a brand new to us.  If you have used, or are using this
> brand of cart, I would appreciate your expertise before I stick out
> my neck and buy several thousand dollars worth of the product.Our bid
> specs stated that we prefered Bretford carts, but we would consider
> carts of comparable quality.  Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Cindy Ford, Director of Libraries
> Rogers Public Schools
> Rogers, Arkansas
> cford@rhs.nwsc.k12.ar.us