Some teachers in my school would like to contact at least one of the
following teachers:
Jodi Lane
Alice Leeds
David Marshak

The teachers in my building are starting a pilot multi-age program, and would
like to quote a piece called "What's so special about multiage?" which was
written by the above 3 people.  We are looking for permission to do so.

Any point of contact for any of the three teacher/authors - phone #, address,
e-mail address - would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
Beth McCheyne
South Seneca Elementary School
Interlaken, NY
Dunrobins@aol.com