I also am responding to the e-mail messages and am not an employee of the
company.
   Both father and I use this company.  They do use a different film
process - I am told it is what the motion picture industry uses.  The big
advantage I find with them is one can get either slides and/or prints
from the same negatives and I am not aware of other companies which do
this.  If you try to have prints made from slides in the normal process
you may have to "mortgage the farm."  Just some thoughts.

Frederick Muller,      Halsted Middle School Library
Librarian              59 Halsted Street               voice (201) 383-7554
fmuller@planet.net     Newton, NJ  07860                 FAX (201) 383-7432

LM_NET Archive Home