Hello colleagues,

I am researching the use of the Internet and online services by high school
teachers to help Scholastic Network improve the content and resources it
offers to secondary schools.  Scholastic Network is an online service from
Scholastic, Inc. for K-12 teachers and students.  If you could, please answer
the following questions and email your reply to me (KAmbach@aol.com).  I
realize there are a lot of surveys on the net these days, but we would really
appreciate your input.

1. Briefly describe the Internet or online resources and content you
currently use in your teaching, and how you use them.

2. What other features, services, and/or content would would you like to
access that could enhance your teaching?

3. Please indicate the subject area and grades you teach, and any other
comments you have on this topic.

Ken Ambach
Computer Teacher
The Brearley School, NYC
KAmbach@aol.com

PS: If you are interested in the results of this query, please let me know
and I will forward them to you.

LM_NET Archive Home