    Seattle Film Works makes very good film.  They have been in
buiness a long time, so they must have some satisfied customers.  Th
main thing most people know about the company is their come on about
free film in the mail.  Thier film requires a different method of
developement and most photo and drug stores cannot develope the their
film.  THe deal is that the cost of developement is a a bit more
expensive and then you get hooked because theyalways send you another
roll of film that you have to have them develope.  I take lots of
photos.  I have found Clark and York two mail order developement
compaies to be the best deal with cost as low as under three dollars
a roll.  The quality is good and the turn around time is quick.
Clark and York will develope the Seattle Film works film.

Tom Zarrilli

LM_NET Archive Home