Dear LM_NET Friends,
I am meeting with administrators this afternoon to discuss the benefits of
flexible scheduling versus study hall scheduling at the middle school level.
Can you please send me persuasive comments, facts, personal experiences,
etc. about the value of flexible scheduling in a middle school library media
program?  I want to paint as clear a picture as possible of what a flexible
access program would look like, because I want to reassure them that we would
be increasing, not decreasing access.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

Evie Funk / evie@vax1.mankato.msus.edu
Plymouth, Minnesota

LM_NET Archive Home