Our original request for home page addresses brought us a deluge of
repsonses!  Thank you all!  We  appreciate all of the invitations
to visit your schools via WWW.  We are in the process of visiting
each one.  The pride that all of you have in your schools is
fantastic!

Out of the deluge, we found that a magnificent resource exists that
has most, if not all, of the home pages listed within it.  That
resource is Web 66.  We didn't know that this resource existed,
neither did a a large number of others, so we will share it with you.

The address for Web 66 is as follows:

http: //web66.coled.umn.edu/

You can select home pages via state or country and information is
available about the Web 66 project.

We have been going through all of the home page addresses that you
have send us; and so far, all are accessible through Web 66.  The Web
66 folks state that if they learn of a new school home page, they
will add it to their list; so, if we find one that is not on their
list, we will forward it to them and they will make it available.

Do check out some of the Japanese elementary schools.  One school
worked with a US elementary school on a multmedia project that is
described on one of their pages.  We'll let you have the fun of finding
which school did this project.  Its one of the best elementary school
projects that we have seen.

Thanks again,

Joyce and George Allen

LM_NET Archive Home