About suggesting that teachers require students to submit copies of all
resources used in research - to help prevent plagiarism and wholesale
"borrowing" of electronic sources especially:

We have a few teachers who require students to hand in copies of their
sources and it creates a big problem.  Often these teachers have 100-150
students!  The amount of paper wasted is shameful, and we already do far
too much needless copying and printing.  It also seems to encourage
students to steal or tear pages from resources.  My opinion, for what
it's worth.  Debbie

LM_NET Archive Home