If you like mysteries, don't forget William Kienzle, Margaret Truman, and
Aaron Elkins.  I also like to read true crime - Ann Rule is great, and
her accounts read like fiction.  Jack Olson is very good, also.  My
husband can't understand why I like true crime, and tells our friends
that if he ever comes up missing, they will know where to start looking.
I like to bring home some light romance (so the public librarians don't
think I'm a ghoul) and like LaVyrle Spencer and Doris Mortman.  Thanks
for some great suggestions!
Tracy Fitzwater
tfitz@esd114.wednet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home