LM_Netters,

I need help.  At our faculty meeting two days ago, the faculty decided to
try to find a grant for funding an in-school suspension program.  Our
county has cut our budget and we despertately need to have an in-school
suspension program.  Last year we started Saturday school but it is all
volunteer work.  I am not sure how to find information on the Internet so
I hope someone can help me.  TIA

Jennifer L. Bertovich                   bertovic@umd5.umd.edu
Wiley H. Bates Middle School            (410) 263-0270
Annapolis, Maryland  21401

    \ | /
    --O--     Walk towards the sun and shadows will fall behind.
    / | \

LM_NET Archive Home