Hi Canadian Teacher librarians from an Aussia Netter

The Head of Languages at my school would like to make contact with French
speaking students with a veiw to corresponding with our students. She is
interested in matching with our year 10 and year 12 seniors. Would you pass
this message on to any teachers you think might be interested.

With thanks

Judy

Judy.Tregoning@CCEGGS.act.edu.au
Mrs Judy Tregoning
Head of Library, Senior School
Canberra Church of England Girls Grammar School
Deakin, Canberra, A.C.T.
Australia  2600
ph.06 2026434

CCEGGS is a K-12 private girls school with 1400 girls in two separate campuses.

LM_NET Archive Home