Perhaps this has been discussed and I missed it, but we are trying to decide
how to cite resources students use on Internet.I had this problem last week,
and we cobbled something togeather, but this will happen again. Any
suggestions. How to write footnotes and bibliographies. Then when the
student and I got to ibid and op cit, (did I spell that correctly?) I began
to low moaning sounds and became a quivering inarticulate post-technolgy
school media person. In other words, none of my sources helped me. Even my
books about on-line searching had anything about footnotes. So in Delphian
tones, I pronounced the correct way to cite on-line sources. So, please help
me. Thanks, Augie.
--
Augie E. Beasley
East Mecklenburg High School