We have been with Dynix for three years and have found them to be simply
the best. They are service oriented and the technical support is always
there. This is especially important during the first months after initial
set up. The system is user friendly and users do well with it. I know
there are other cheaper automation systems, but Dynis is worth every
penny. Enjoy and good luck.

Lynn Allison
Librarian
Great Falls High School
1900 Second Avenue South
Great Falls MT 59405
406-791-2155 fax 406-791-2132
lallison@wln.com

On Fri, 2 Jun 1995, Youth Services wrote:

> Dear Net members,
>
> Anyone with experience in Dynix systems?  We are looking at Ameritech for
> our new IOLS.  I would like to hear reports about the user friendliness
> of the OPAC module, acquisitions, etc.
>
> Thanks
> Kevin Booe
> Youth Services Librarian