Does anyone know where I could find a list of the different genre book
awards?  (I know this sounds like I want a list of the awards but what I
actually am interested in is a list of the books that have won the awards.)
For example, the Edgar Allen Poe award for mystery, Spur Award
for westerns, Hugo award for science fiction, etc.  I tried looking in
Bowker's annual but I didn't find it.  Please respond to me directly.
Thanks for all your help.
                        Vicki Asper
                        vasper@oak.lhup.edu
                        Lock Haven High School