SAVE THIS FILE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE, PLEASE!!!!!

The address for sending mail to LM_NET is now:

LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU

All email messages (postings) for the group should be sent to this
address.  The address is not case sensitive, e.g., posting to
lm_net@listserv.syr.edu will work just fine.

Any management type commands -

  - commands, such as SUBSCRIBE, UNSUBSCRIBE, REVIEW

and requests to change settings

  - command such as SET LM_NET DIGEST, SET LM_NET NOMAIL, SET LM_NET MAIL

should be sent to

 LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU

The reason for this change is the move from a mainframe environment to
client-server at Syracuse University.  Syracuse hosts LM_NET at no cost
to us, and I can assure you that our list of over 4,000 subscribers with
100 or more messages a day does use computing power and Syracuse staff
time.  I know I speak for the LM_NET community in saying that we greatly
appreciate their efforts.

We don't anticipate any major problems in this switch, but one never
knows.  So please be patient, and if you experience any problems, please
contact Peter or me.

Mike Eisenberg  MIKE@ERICIR.SYR.EDU
Peter Milbury   PMILBURY@ERICIR.SYR.EDU

LM_NET Archive Home