For the past several years, I have asked the teachers and staff to suggest
their favorite book read during the past calendar year (June to June).  This is
not for students, but for ourselves.  I compile the list (along with their "why
I recommend this title") on 60pound brightly colored paper, front and back, two
on a sheet, then cut in half.  They make great bookmarks and you can use it
during the summer months.  I usually add a cartoon or something catchy.  They
are very popular.  I put them in everyone's mailbox at the end of the year.
Have a terrific summer, everyone.  My new internet address is:
LWSKHS@URIACC.URI.EDU   Best wishes, Linda Wood

LM_NET Archive Home