On Tue, 6 Jun 1995, Nancy Kantar wrote:

>      Now if someone could just tell me a faster way to download all our messagesI
>could stop going to bed at 2:00 in the morning! :)

I'm responding to the list because I do think others may like what I've
discovered.  When exporting messages from LM_NET or other lists to my
UNIX account, I add a number corresponding to the date

ex:  arctic.6

Then when downloading them from UNIX through the communications program I
can download *. (maybe ten messages) rather than having to type out the
name of each file/message).  The same applies when deleting the messages
from the UNIX file.

Hope this helps.

Pat Bartoshesky     Saint Edmond's Academy (Gr.4-8, boys only)
pbarto@udel.edu     302 475-5370

LM_NET Archive Home