Newsgroups: schl.sig.lmnet
From: cjmacalp@llwcny.ll.pbs.org (Jean Macalpine)
Subject: creator of Flash Gordon
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 1995 16:33:36 GMT

The LD teacher at our high school came over to look for information on Alex
Raymond, the creator of the comic strip Flash Gordon.  We could not find a
thing, nor could the high school librarians.  The student for whom she was
doing the searching is severely learning disabled, and chose this person for
an art project.  Other students doing Monet, etc., but this one wants,
insists on Alex Raymond.  I know of no where else to look but here.  Does
anyone have any information on this cartoonist, or know of a title I can
search for through inter-library loan?  Thanks.  Jean MacAlpine

--

LM_NET Archive Home